HCL Looking for permanent full time medical trainers with good experience of teaching and good communication
1. EMR- Drive adoption of EMR & Pathways(Medical Processes); Audit EMR via Case reviews to drive clinical quality
2. Deliver In-house clinical trainings like clinical case discussions, topic reviews etc.
3. Manage external mentors training calendars- drive participation, take away materials, CME credits, pre & post assessment, monitor improvement in clinical delivery
4. Manage the clinical part of John Hopkins partnership- develop and drive visit agendas, MoMs, clinician interaction, linkage to practice etc
5. Support marketing team to develop content for Website, PILs, Clinical assessment sheets etc
Qualification Required: MBBS, MD (Medicine) preferably