Dr. Himanshu Gaur Orthopaedics | 5 years Experience
Experienced orthopedic Surgeon with a demonstrated history of working in the reputed Hospitals local & internationally with good apprenticeship fellowships training in Arthroplasty (Joint Replacement Surgeries), Joint Preservation Surgery, Arthroscopy and Sports injury and extensive exposure in dealing with fractures (Trauma surgery).
Fields of Expertise
- - OPD Consultations
- - Plaster/Splintage
- - Joint aspiration
- - Intra-articular & PRP injections
- - Orthopedic Surgeries
- - Joint Preservation Surgery
- - Arthroscopy and Sports injury
- - Joint Replacement & Trauma Surgery
- - Specialty in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries
- MBBS -
Chatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, 2004.
- MS -
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, 2012.
- International Fellowship in Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy, Seoul, South Korea. -
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Aware global Hospital, Hyderabad, 2014. -
- Observer -
ship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, SportsMed, Mumbai, 2014.
- Fellowship in Spine, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, 2015. -
- International Fellowship in Shoulder & Elbow, CM General Hospital, 2015. -
Formerly Consultant in Orthopedics and Joint replacement department in Jaypee Hospital group.
International Fellowship in Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy, Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea.
International Fellowship in Shoulder & Elbow, CM General Hospital, Seoul, South Korea.
Fellowship in Spine in Indian Spinal injuries Center, New Delhi, India.
Observer-ship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, SportsMed, Mumbai.
Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Aware global Hospital, Hyderabad.
Senior Resident in ESI Model Hospital, Gurgaon.
Registrar in Apollo Hospital, New Delhi in Joint Replacement unit in Orthopedic Department.