Job Description :
Attending to patients (including corporate employees, their family members, and other customers availing healthcare services from HCL Healthcare) and providing consultation/counselling to them as per their emotional/ mental wellbeing related healthcare needs.
• Screening cases to identify those with emotional/mental health issues and other behavioral disorders and providing appropriate diagnosis for the same.
• Using key psychometric tools and other methods to assess individuals for various mental health disorders.
• Developing plan of management including needful counselling sessions, psychotherapy, and other strategies to help and support patients availing care services at HCL –
• Creating written content for Emotional and Mental Wellbeing awareness and designing templates / other material that can be shared with our clients and customers
(including patients) for their information and guidance.
• Providing counselling and using various other modalities of psychotherapy for improving emotional/mental wellbeing and quality of life of individuals, groups, and
• Doing follow-ups and providing additional care on an ongoing basis to patients with long-term mental health issues.
• Referring patients to other specialists and doctors/providers, as needed.
• Helping patients to set realistic goals and monitoring their progress.
• Gauging clients’ requirements with respect to mental health wellness and well-being and facilitating the same through appropriate modes, including written content,
presentations, webinars, walk-throughs, and such other events/ initiatives that are deemed to be necessary and/or needed for the purpose.
• Conducting health advocacy sessions for internal team and clients/customers on useful emotional and behavioral regulation techniques.
Desired Candidate Profile
o Masters or M Phil in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
o Registration with the Rehabilitation Council of India
• Desirable: An advanced degree or a specialized course in the concerned domain of Psychology
• Essential: At least 1 year of professional experience after Masters or M Phil in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
o Experience of conducting seminars / webinars on emotional and mental wellbeing
o Relevant professional experience in the corporate sector
o Evidenced flair of content writing (such as research papers, news articles, blogs etc.)
If interested, please share your updated resume to NitinCV@hcl.com