Purpose of the role
Doctor to facilitate disease prevention, health promotion, and clinical management of various health problems and disorders
• Providing medical consultation to new and follow-up cases, which includes taking medical history, performing clinical examination (to the extent practically possible and feasible in case of virtual consultation in alignment with the Telemedicine Guideline); making clinical assessment (provisional/final diagnosis, triage, and categorization as per disease severity and risk stratification); prescribing necessary laboratory investigations and diagnostic procedures); advising treatment (including medication and preventive health advice); and making necessary referrals (to other providers/specialists and for hospitalization).
• Providing specialized consultation and services to patients with various dermatological conditions, including but not limited to common skin infections, sexually transmitted infections, acne, dermatological manifestations of various chronic noncommunicable and autoimmune diseases, and similar other health concerns.
• Ordering screening tests and other measures that aid in the diagnostics and prognostication, and reporting / reviewing reports pertaining to your specialty domain and provide treatment based on the reports.
• Performing, facilitating, and/or supervising relevant tests/ procedures including skin scrapings for pathological examination and tissue culture and chalking out treatment plans based on the test reports.
• Prescribing or administering (or facilitating administration of) medication, other therapeutic support, and specialized medical care as part of prevention, treatment, and disease control.
• Counseling of patients and their attendants, with appropriate explanation and discussion on test results, disease severity, treatment options, prescribed treatment, prognosis, etc.
• Making clinical notes of medical consultations provided by you and documenting the same in a structured manner to create medical records and prescriptions. This will require you to make necessary entries in the HCL Healthcare’s electronic medical records as the organization mostly uses specific electronic software and systems (and you will be given necessary training thereon) for this purpose. You will provide prescription / e-prescription to your patients without any undue delay.
• Issuing medical certificate (medical illness certificate, medical fitness certificate, etc.) based on your clinical judgment on case-to-case basis and in compliance to standard medical protocol for this purpose.
• Responding to clinical and allied requests/queries as received through verbatims, emails, and other approved electronic modes (such as MS Teams) appropriately and within specified turnaround time as per the standard operating procedure for it.
• Coordinating with internal team members and relevant external stakeholders (including statutory health authorities) as part of rendering medical services and providing necessary information through approved modes and manners.
• Ensuring clinical quality in the medical services rendered by you, which includes but is not limited to abiding with and adherence to standard treatment protocols, clinical pathways, and management guidelines as issued/ endorsed by the statutory health authorities, renowned health agencies, reputed medical/scientific bodies, and the organization’s medical governance committee, and updates thereon from time to time.
• Supporting operational quality and compliances in relevant clinic operations, which includes but is not limited to abiding with and adherence to standard operating procedures, infection prevention & control protocols, good prescription practices, reporting of notifiable diseases and other key incidents, and performing similar other activities as and when required / asked to do so by the organization.
• Rendering your services with demonstration of good soft skills and interpersonal communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, and electronic) including cordial interaction with other team members, display of empathy & compassion with patients, and performing duties with sincerity, punctuality, integrity, and team spirit. You will perform your duties as per the agreed working hours and will not resort to unauthorized absence or take leave without prior intimation.
• Attending to cases when requested by other doctors/providers at HCL Healthcare (which can sometimes happen even outside your routine duty hours in case of emergency/exigency).
• Participating in clinical and allied trainings, meetings, and similar other activities as and when required/ asked to do so by the organization. This will also include facilitate training of other team members/subordinate staff and/or conducting health advocacy sessions/webinars as and when required/ asked to do so by the organization.
• Handling clinical and allied queries, complaints & similar other incidents for their appropriate and amicable redressal/ closure and submitting status update / action taken report thereon.
• Any other medical and/or administrative task or responsibility that may be assigned to you by the organization, your reporting manager, or medical supervisor, in view of achieving the organization’s objectives and in the wake of any medical or administrative exigency that may arise from time to time.
Qualification: • MD DVD from recognized Indian Medical Colleges
Experience • 2 Plus Years Post MD/DVD
• At least one year of outpatient patient care experience
• Clinical and Analytic Skills, Interpersonal & Communication skills, Team Player, Open to Learning and Professional Development
If keen kindly share resume at email@example.com