• To counsel and recommend therapeutic diet to the patients and ensure smooth functioning of the Department.
• To recommend and plan normal and therapeutic diet for the patients according to their medical condition.
• To keep track of the progress of the patient and manage the diet accordingly.
• To provide expert guidance and educate patient on various kinds of diet.
• To ensure smooth running of the department and implementation of the processes.
• Ensure high standard of customer service
• Promote the department with service excellence
• To provide strategic inputs to improve the functioning of the department.
• Keep abreast with latest research, development & techniques in the field.
• M.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition /PG Dip in Nutrition & Dietetics
• 5 yrs. experience post qualification
• Good content knowledge of Food and nutrition.
• Knowledge of latest research, development and advancement in the field of nutrition.
• Computer literate
• Good Communication Skills
• Good influencing skills
• Patient centric / service oriented
• Team player
If interested, please share your Resume to DevanshiParashar@hcl.com