• Examine, diagnose, and treat oral diseases, evaluate patient’s dental health, and prescribe medications. Educate patients on preventive dental care and oral health care.
• Perform virtual consults and give online prescriptions as per requirement.
• Conduct dental check-up camps at various locations
• Operate x-rays and diagnostic equipment effectively to examine teeth and gums. Using dental instruments safely to avoid accidents.
• Performing procedures on patients with all ethical means and keeping in view the privileging given to you.
• Following standard dentistry procedures and comply with company policies. You must always maintain NPS score as expected by the company.
• Reffering patients to appropriate specialists when needed.
• Working with clinical staffs to provide quality patient treatments. Work with office staffs in managing patient appointments and scheduling to achieve productivity goals.
• Ensuring that work area is maintained safe, clean, and organized. Ensure proper sanitization of your operatory
• Stay abreast with latest developments and techniques in dental field.
• Completing prescribed training hours for each month/year
DESIRED PROFILE Qualification: • MDS
Experience • 2-5 yrs. post qualification
If interested please share updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org