• To Conduct OPD’s and provide Gynecology related health care to patients
• Practices comprehensive and high-quality clinical assessment, including taking a history, conducting a physical examination, interpreting investigations, justifying a diagnosis, and implementing a treatment plan
• Documents all patient health information, such as medical history, examination findings, and investigation results, in the electronic medical record, in a timely and accurate manner
• Organizes preventive medical programmes for individual patients advises and educates patients concerning diet, medication usage, and methods for prevention of disease
• Participates in health education for all patients, through individual patient counselling and group health talks
• Works with the Nurse Care Coordinator to design a partnership for long-term health care with every patient
• Conducts health screening programs in the clinic and at external activities.
• Participate in all Clinic Practice Meetings, external clinic activities, and meetings/committees as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
• MS/DNB/DGO from recognized Indian Medical Colleges
• 5 Plus Years Post PG
• At least one year of outpatient patient care experience
If interested, please share your updated resume at email@example.com