• To effectively conduct and communicate nursing assessments effectively with HCL patients and their families.
• To effectively conduct and communicate routine and urgent nursing assessments effectively with HCL Healthcare clinical providers, including doctors, other nurses, and ancillary provider staff.
• To effectively coordinate patient care and referrals for doctors and other care providers from multiple health care departments and clinics.
• To conduct the following procedures accurately and consistently.
• Measure and assess every patient’s vital signs.
• Lab sample collection including phlebotomy as needed.
• Administers immunizations, other injections, medications, and other treatments.
• Assist all doctors with procedures as needed.
• Patient education and health counselling
• Practice knowledgeable and compassionate support and guidance to patients and their families
• Participate and coordinate patient care and health awareness activities outside the clinic.
• Participate in all Clinic Practice Meetings, external clinic activities, and meetings/committees as needed.
• To actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices.
Essential: Diploma in GNM from a recognized nursing training program.
Preferred: B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized nursing training program
At least 2 years of outpatient nursing care experience preferred.
If interested, please share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org