- Assessments effectively with HCL patients and their families.
- To effectively conduct and communicate routine and urgent nursing assessments effectively with HCL Healthcare clinical providers, including doctors, other nurses, and ancillary provider staff.
- To effectively coordinate patient care and referrals for doctors and other care providers from multiple health care departments and clinics.
- To accurately and consistently conduct the following procedures:
- Measure and assess every patients’ vital signs.
- Lab sample collection including phlebotomy as needed
- Administers immunizations, other injections, medications, and other treatments
- Assist all doctors with procedures as needed
- Patient education and health counselling
- Practice knowledgeable and compassionate support and guidance to patients and their families
- Participate and coordinate patient care and health awareness activities outside the clinic
- Participate in all Clinic Practice Meetings, external clinic activities, and meetings/committees as needed.
- To actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices
- GNM/B.Sc (Nursing) with minimum 4 years of working experience
Recruiter email id: