. To effectively conduct and communicate nursing assessments effectively with HCL patients and their families.
•o effectively conduct and communicate routine and urgent nursing assessments effectively with HCL Healthcare clinical providers, including doctors, other nurses, and ancillary provider staff.
• To effectively coordinate patient care and referrals for doctors and other care providers from multiple health care departments and clinics.
• To conduct the following procedures accurately and consistently.
• Measure and assess every patient’s vital signs.
• Lab sample collection including phlebotomy as needed.
• Administers immunizations, other injections, medications, and other treatments.
• Assist all doctors with procedures as needed.
• Patient education and health counselling
• Practice knowledgeable and compassionate support and guidance to patients and their families
• Participate and coordinate patient care and health awareness activities outside the clinic.
• Participate in all Clinic Practice Meetings, external clinic activities, and meetings/committees as needed.
• To actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices.
Essential: Diploma in GNM from a recognized nursing training program.
Preferred: B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized nursing training program.
At least 3 years of outpatient nursing care experience preferred.
If interested, please share resume at email@example.com