Dear Job Seeker,
Greetings from HCL Healthcare!
We are looking forward to hire candidates for the post of ‘General Physician’ for Powai, Mumbai location. (We also have similar opportunity in Pune also) please find below other details:
Qualification with Experience: MBBS with Min 3 Years of on paper experience.
Location: Powai, Mumbai
Work Timings: 12Noon to 9PM
Workdays: 5 days / week (Monday to Friday)
Job Type – OPD job for Corporate employees
If this opportunity looks interesting, kindly drop your resume at email@example.com or contact with Dinesh on 9818833341
Job Responsibilities –
• Provide acute and chronic illness-related health care to patients (Onsite & Tele Consultation)
• Practice comprehensive and high quality clinical assessment, including taking a history, conducting a physical examination, interpreting investigations, justifying a diagnosis, and implementing a treatment plan.
• Recommend and Co-ordinate specialist referrals wherever necessary.
• Document all patient health information, such as medical history, examination findings, and investigation results, in the electronic medical record, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinate and implement specialist referral recommendations as appropriate and necessary.
• Organize preventive medical programs for individual patients – advises and educates patients concerning diet, medication usage, and methods for prevention of disease. ,
• Participate in health education for all patients, through individual patient counselling and group health talks. JOB DESCRIPTION: General Physician
• Work with the Nurse Care Coordinator to design a partnership for long-term health care with every patient.
• Conduct health screening programs in the clinic and at external activities.
• Participate in all Clinic Practice Meetings, external clinic activities, and meetings/committees as needed.
Also, attaching below details of HCL healthcare for your ready reference:
HCL Healthcare is the Healthcare arm of the diversified $ 10 Bn HCL Group and was launched in 2014. It is a Holistic Corporate Health & Wellness focused organization. We have evolved to become the largest Corporate Health Solutions player in India. HCL Healthcare also runs a nationwide network of multi-specialty clinics driven by clinical pathways, designed by internationally acclaimed experts. You can find more details about the us at www.hclhealthcare.in.
At HCL, we’re committed to giving you the right opportunities to help you become an effective professional. Our working environment is open and honest. We offer the right mix of challenges, varied learning and development opportunities along with an exciting and inclusive environment to develop your career and yourself. With growing scope and horizons of HCL Healthcare and the expansion phase that the company is currently in, employees joining at this stage can be assured of a growth-oriented career.